Packing and unpacking can be the most tiresome part of moving. That’s why we offer top-notch packing services in Tacoma to reduce, or even altogether eliminate, the stress of moving. Our packing services are based on the same hourly rates as moving, plus the cost of packing supplies. If you’d like us to do all or part of your packing and/or unpacking, please let us know well in advance, since there is a high demand for our Tacoma packing crews.
FULL TACOMA PACKING SERVICES
Should you hire a full service crew? This is a decision you need to make based on time versus cost. A packing service could add a couple hundred dollars to your moving budget. However, if you need to take two weeks off of work in order to get the house packed and organized, it may be worth the price. Most of the time, we can pack your home in one day. This saves not only time, but the hassle of living with — and out of — boxes.
PACKING SPECIALTY ITEMS
If you are on a budget or you want to lower the cost of your move, we also offer a service for packing of only specialty fragile items, including: kitchen, artwork, mirrors or other breakables or valuables. You can also inquire about our crating services for extra valuable items.
If you choose to pack yourself, we offer Box Delivery Service, with a minimum of $60.
You many choose to order boxes and supplies custom to your needs, or you may choose one of our convenient Pack Kits.
- Apartment Kit (1-2 Rooms) $225
- Includes: 20 Medium Boxes, 15 Large Boxes, Tape, Tape Dispenser, Bubble Roll, Knife, and Marker.
- Small Home Kit (2-4 Bedrooms) $325
- Includes: 25 Small Boxes, 20 Medium Boxes, 15 Large Boxes, Tape, Tape Dispenser, Bubble Roll, Newsprint Bundle, Knife, and Marker
- Deluxe Home Kit (5-8 Bedrooms) $625
- Includes: 25 Small Boxes, 40 Medium Boxes, 30 Large Boxes, 5 Wardrobe Boxes, 5 Dishe Boxes, 5 Dish Dividers, Tape, Tape Dispenser, 2 Bubble Rolls, Newsprint Bundle, Knife, and Marker.
- Small Box/1.5 CuFt $3
- Medium Box/3.0 CuFt $5
- Large Box/4.5 CuFt $6
- Extra-Large Box/6.0 CuFt $8
- Dish Box $14
- Art Box/24x5x18 $3
- Art Box/36x5x30 $6
- Art Box/36x6x42 $11
- Wardrobe Box + Bar $20
- Table Lamp/Shade/12x12x48 $5
- Twin/Full Mattress Bag $22
- Queen/King Mattress Bag $12
- Telescopic/48x6x38-72 $23
- TV Box/19-22 $16
- TV Box/23-26 $18
- TV Box/32-37 $30
- TV Box/40-46 $35
- Packing Paper $23
- Pack Smart: Load heavier items into smaller boxes. Overloaded large boxes are more cut out for two movers, one box at a time. Those boxes have a greater chance of collapsing because of their own weight and they are almost impossible to stack in the truck. All of this will slow down your whole move process. Fill up each box to the top, and if necessary, use plenty of packing paper to make sure there is no spare room left.
- Book Boxes (1.5 cu. ft.) are designed to hold books! Yes, the smallest boxes should be used for the heaviest items books, papers, files, CDs, DVDs, record albums (yes, some people still have them), canned food and tools/hardware. Pack them tightly since these cartons often end up on or near the bottom when the truck is loaded.
- 3-Cubes (3.0 cu. ft.) are used for clothing, small electronics, miscellaneous items from drawers and kitchen cabinets, small picture frames, shoes and many other medium-weight items.
- Large Cartons (6.0 cu. ft.) are great for bulky items that do not weigh a whole lot for their size, such as bedding, pots and pans, sweaters, lampshades, etc.
Learn more about our Tacoma packing services and get your free quote today.